One of my partners is looking for an experienced Industry Development Director based either in Hanoi or HCMC Vietnam.
The suitable candidate will develop strategies for developing the new industrial parks in Vietnam and attract investors
Role & Key Responsibilities:
• Familiarity with industry dynamics, activities, requirements, and players
• Possesses the ability to illustrate the value-chain, cluster, and ecosystem to create products and services
• Possesses the ability to share a vision on how industries can influence future new industry city development
• Industry experience, economic development, and preferably worked in the respective industries
• Possesses the ability to engage C-level executives and work with industry/trade organizations
• Possesses the ability to conduct industry and market studies
• Possesses the ability to develop business solutions and services as differentiators
• Familiarity with host countries and able to support country-of-focused
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in industrial park/city development.
Meticulous, entrepreneurial, analytical, resourceful, passionate and highly-driven to succeed. Understands full spectrum of investment promotion and its mechanisms.
Possesses strong interpersonal skills to deal with different cultures, departments, countries and complex situations.
Packages: Around $10K/month, plus other bonuses.
For more information you may contact me directly:
Associate Strategic Consultant
Phone: +3168 259 3663